Vitamin and Fat Burning Injectables
Often times over the counter (OTC) vitamin and amino acid supplements when taken orally are not well absorbed by the body, thus inhibiting sufficient absorption. Dispensing an injection of these vitamin and amino acid supplements allows for a much larger proportion of these vital nutrients to be introduced directly into the bloodstream. Vitamins and amino acids can have a huge impact on a person’s overall health when utilizing an injection.
Disclaimer***All injectables used at Trimcare are pharmaceutical grade injections. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and any and all injections or products provided by Trimcare be used along with a complete weight loss program.
Nutraceuticals are considered strong vitamins and amino acids that help fight the negatives of getting older, having a huge impact on one’s health and assisting with weight loss. There currently exists a large list of Nutraceuticals available, all offering a large variety of health benefits that aim to keep you feeling great and healthy. The primary nutraceutical compounds that we utilize in our injections at Trimcare include:
- B1 – serves to help in carbohydrate metabolism.
- B2 – helps metabolize fats, carbohydrates and respiratory proteins.
- B3 – helps release energy from nutrient and can help reduce cholesterol.
- B4 – used to produce ATP or Adenosine Triphosphate, the energy needed to make muscles contract and a vital process that take place inside the mitochondria of every cell, also known as the cell’s “power plant.”
- B5 – is an essential nutrient to help with energy and the catabolism of fatty acids and amino acids.
- B6 – is a vital part of the enzyme system and very important to the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. It is also vital to the normal function of the nervous and immune systems.
- B7 -more commonly known as biotin, promotes healthy hair and nails along with supporting the metabolism.
- B12 – normally involved in the metabolism of every cell in the body. Common benefits of B-12 injections include an increase in energy levels and stamina, improved mood, deeper and more restful sleep, reduced stress and a healthier immune system. Vitamin B-12 injections support and increase the rate of metabolism and ensure proper functioning of the nervous and cardiovascular systems. Vitamin B-12 deficiency is one of the most common vitamin deficiencies, nearly 75 percent of us fall short of the necessaryB-12 derived from our diet.
Lipotropic compounds operate by aiding the body in releasing fat in areas that are typically resistant to conventional approaches such as diet and exercise. Lipotropic Injections transport the fat liberating action of these compounds into problem areas of the body that maintain a grasp on those fat molecules. Once the Lipotropic Injections are able to release the fat from fat cells, these potent fat burning aids help the body convert those fat cells into usable energy. Lipotropic injections have also been shown to be a safe and effective way to detox your liver. The primary lipotropic compounds that we utilize in our injections at Trimcare include:
A sulfur-containing amino, that is a nutritional compound with various health benefits, including, reducing inflammation, aiding improving depression, in healthy liver function, relieving pain, preventing excess fat in the liver and body. Methione also pulls double duty as a potent antioxidant of which helps neutralize toxins in the body.
A member of the vitamin B complex benefits the body by helping to melt away fat deposits. A lower amount of fat in your arteries equals a lower amount of cholesterol. In addition, it aids in the metabolism of fats as well as helps control mood and appetite.
A vital substance when it comes to the everyday function of all the body’s cells, brain and nerve function, liver metabolism and transportation of nutrient throughout the body. Additional functions of Choline include: aiding in nerve signaling, maintenance of cell membranes and transporting fat cells from the liver.
L-Carnitine is a natural and vital nutrient that has is primarily found in meat products. L-Carnitine’s role in the body is to turn fat into energy. It also plays an important role in helping cells make energy. Benefits include improved endurance and daily energy levels, enhanced fat loss and a thinner body shape and structure, lowered cholesterol, reduced fatty deposits in the liver and improved liver function.
L-Arginine can have a significant impact on a person’s natural Growth Hormone production of which may help to increase strength and lean muscle mass, improve sexual function, reduce fatigue, and shorten recovery time. L-Arginine is a substance that the body cannot produce naturally, so by supplementing with it, one can expect an improvement in their physical performance. L-Arginine Injections also encourages vascularity and vasodilatation giving rise to enhanced blood flow in the body, increased nutrient allocation and can help improve sexual function.
Glutamine is a substance that can help prevent muscle break down, promote muscle growth, enhances the immune system, and enhances glycogen storage. The harder the body is pushed, the harder a hit it takes. If L-Glutamine levels in the body are low, there is an increased risk of doing damage to the body. Fortunately, L-Glutamine Injections provide protection from break down of the body and muscles, resulting in less time recovering, improved muscle building potential and a reduced risk of injury. Additionally, L-Glutamine helps the body produce Human Growth Hormone, giving your sports, fitness or weight loss goals a big advantage.
In the body L-Glutathione has a primary goal of fighting against free radicals. Free radicals are one of the largest causes of premature aging and disease. L-Glutathione helps to protect against the “oxidative stress”, the negative consequence of free radicals going unchecked. L-Glutathione’s impact on the body is a plethora of health benefits pertaining to the ceasing of many potential diseases by aiding in the metabolism of toxins. Over time, cells in the body begin to lose their ability to repair themselves and produce strong antioxidants. L-Glutathione also helps to repair damaged cells caused by stress, environmental pollutants or infections.